Saturday, August 6

evolution of a swim suit








skirt - flea market
swim suit (warn as a top) - self made
hat - china town



here i am
wondering trough crumbling hills of eastern serbia 
on my way to a lake
(bonus pictures are from a walk
from a town 
where my parents live
for past few months)
..
there was lots of swimming going on
in this past couple of weeks
i swam in a lake, river, creek, pool, sea, spring
while my swim suit evolved 
from full one peace
to bikini
to topless 
to nothing
..
 jellyfish tried to kill me
but 
that's another story



2 comments:

  1. Ah, I wish I lived somewhere where my bathing suit could evolve too! But I think I would be kicked out of the community pool if it did that :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehee.. wouldn't go topless on community pool neither.. but sea beaches are ok.. or nudist beach.. or you just find some creek in the middle of nowhere, and let it evolve :)

    ReplyDelete