Thursday, July 31

summertime







shorts - self made
top - flea market

my new favorite shorts
lighter version of that gray wool shorts
that i wore at least 50 times since i made it past december
..
this supposed to be my summer festival outfit
but it was way too cold outside to wear it to an actual festival
so instead i wore it yesterday to mow the lawn
at my parents country house
(booties are there just for the pictures
i actually wore rubber boots for lawn mowing event)
..
bonus photo:
playing air guitar 
as a backup for lawn mower (one that's been rocking since '84)
for the audience of  one boyfriend
and one fallen sumac tree
..
mokosha


13 comments:

  1. for a hot second i thought you'd cut and permed your hair!

    this is the only way to mow a lawn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup.. or, on a very hot day, it's combination of swimsuit and rubber booties

      Delete
  2. I'm loving all your casual summer makes these days. And your air guitar form is impeccable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. i love them too, it's nice to be out of puffy dresses for the first time in years, i kind of feel liberated :)

      Delete
  3. That's the only way to mow the lawn- in style. I was going to comment on those booties. They are super cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! yup, best booties ever, i even want to sleep in them, that's how much i love them

      Delete
  4. You are the best. I love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it my impression or you’re really getting rock&roll and bold(er) … are those studs on the boots :))))… yeah.. oona is absolutely right: this is the only way to mow a lawn!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, i dunno how that happened.. growing up i've been a metal head, and even in those days i never really wore bold stuff, so i dunno what got me to do that now, but i really enjoy that rocky and edgier style all of a sudden

      Delete
  6. Great colour! I'm going to dare to wear shorts this Summer for the first time in ages so maybe next year I'll make some pairs for myself, who knows?... *^0^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you do that, girl! i dared to wear shorts last fall, first time after elementary school, and i've made dozen od shorts since, they become my favorite item to wear

      Delete