Monday, August 19

shorts







top - topshop
shorts - self made
sandals - grubin

having my first work free summer in years..
instead of stressing out about lack of job
i decided to do what i missed the most - travel!
..
nothing fancy, of course
no caribean resorts for me :)
instead i'm spending time with nikola, and family and friends
climbing mountains and swimming 
and generally having a good time
..
gonna post more about my trip once i'm back
in some 10 days or more..
in the meantime i have few sewing projects i want to share
first of them being these shorts
..
last time i wore shorts in elementary school 
dunno why i decided to make this pair
but i sure like them
and they are great for hiking 
so great, that i might even make few more pairs
..
mokosha

13 comments:

  1. Those shorts are awesome! I like the geometrical pattern, looks very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute shorts! love the print you used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks.. i love the print as well, to bad i could only get half meter :(

      Delete
  3. Love this material, it's the bee's knees.

    strugglesewsastraightseam.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome print for awesome shorts! You should definitely make more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks.. i have to, as soon as i get back home i'm onto that mission :)

      Delete
  5. Your shorts are adorable, and I love that awesomely cool print!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks.. wish i can find more of that print to make a dress

      Delete
  6. These are amazing! I love them! I don't know what happened, but my blog reader stopped following you-- I just thought you'd been too busy to post! Glad we're reunited!

    ReplyDelete