Monday, September 5

inner child






maxi dress - self made

when i was a child
i wanted to be a scientist
and a writer
 archaeologist
 polar explorer
painter 
(for a day or two i even wanted to be a cop
but, when i shared this dream of mine with my dad
he was furious
so i gave up that dream)
..
when i grew up
someone told me
that i should only follow one path
 choose what i wanna be
and stick to it
..
i believed 
and struggle for quite some time
and got frustrated 
and lost and angry
with that grown up world
..
and then i realized 
that i can be anything i want
no matter what other people say
..
i can be a fashion designer
photographer
seamstress 
 archaeologist
blogger
mountaineer 
toy maker
cook 
wall painter
child
and anything i like
all at once
as long as i believe in it
..
mokosha










8 comments:

  1. Hello!!! I just stumbled upon your blog and i love it! Your style is so eccentric and so bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coincidence?? I actually made a dress similar to this last night! its pink though and made from some stretchy lycra/spandex something! i'll post pics soon, just waiting for the perfect lighting! ps I love your blog. i find so much inspiration from your creations and your words. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said it, sister! There's no reason at all that you can't do anything and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, lovely ladies! i really appreciate your support :)
    look forward to see your new dress melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! Parents just love tramping on your dream- thanks mum and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. waw, i love all your maxi-dresses. always the right combination of pattern and print.
    And yes, there's also a 1000 different personae inside me, I'm 27 and still a student cause I wanted to satisfy them all. That way it never get's boring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your message. Here's to believing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. finally got pics up of that coinkidink dress! check out my blog..
    http://singinsweetbird.blogspot.com/ its under the title Fuchsia Tigers! hope you're doing well. are you still digging?

    ReplyDelete